After nearly 20 years of experience in the wedding industry, I decided to establish Clare Bridal Studio in 2010. We were then at Moot Hall in the picturesque village of Clare near Sudbury. I never imagined that we would need to move to larger premises some day! Well that day came in December 2015 when we relocated to the historical town of Bury St Edmunds.
We are now situated over three floors of a beautiful Grade II listed Georgian building just a couple streets away from St Edmundsbury Cathedral and have two showrooms with over 100 wedding dresses, a large and spacious private fitting room on the first floor plus a second fitting room, a sale room with dresses available to buy 'off the rail' and a room full of fabulous dresses for bridesmaids and Prom.
Our team of bridal consultants includes myself, Debbie, Ros, Sharon and my daughter Emily. We are all passionate about what we do and we strive to deliver the best customer service right up to your wedding day!
Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions as we are always happy to help.
CODES OF PRACTICE
As members of the BBRA we promise to you..
- Our customers will be met with a warm welcome.
- Our advertising will be clear and truthful.
- Our merchandise will be clearly priced.
- Our customers will have accurate and adequate pre-contractual information allowing them to make informed choices.
- Our contracts are set out in plain language, are clear, fair and accurate. Their terms will be fully explained, prior to any sale being agreed.
- There will be no high pressure sales techniques used.
- We will respond to all complaints promptly and make every effort to resolve them immediately.
- Our customer service will be of the highest standard, aimed at exceeding expectations.