Clare Bridal Studio has been established for over 10 years and is now situated in the most beautiful Georgian townhouse in the heart of historical Bury St Edmunds. With it’s sweeping staircase and period features, every bride can be treated to a first class experience with a carefully handpicked collection of dresses and accessories. The large private first floor fitting room is designed to provide ample room to swish and swirl when choosing ‘the one’.
Our friendly and experienced team are committed to providing exceptional customer service. Each bride has her very own dedicated bridal consultant from day one right up until the big day, providing a friendly face and point of contact should you need any help.
For our brides we have a carefully chosen collection of wedding dresses, featuring top designers such as Alan Hannah, Martina Liana, Sottero and Midgley, Ella Rosa, Essense of Australia and Rebecca Ingram. And for bridesmaids we have Sorella Vita, Dessy, Jenny Packham and Watters Wtoo dresses with over 50 different colours and a variety of styles to choose from.
We look forward to meeting you! from Debbie, Louise & Sharon xxx
CODES OF PRACTICE
As members of the BBRA we promise to you..
- Our customers will be met with a warm welcome.
- Our advertising will be clear and truthful.
- Our merchandise will be clearly priced.
- Our customers will have accurate and adequate pre-contractual information allowing them to make informed choices.
- Our contracts are set out in plain language, are clear, fair and accurate. Their terms will be fully explained, prior to any sale being agreed.
- There will be no high pressure sales techniques used.
- We will respond to all complaints promptly and make every effort to resolve them immediately.
- Our customer service will be of the highest standard, aimed at exceeding expectations.